Our Observatory is will only be open for public Star Parties. Private reservations are closed until further notice.
Feel free to call us with any questions at (940) 369-8213 or shoot us an email at email@example.com
Information in regards to Private Star party reservations can be seen below:
If you would like to make a reservation for a private event, please read the information below carefully. You are encouraged to request a reservation as far in advance as possible. We require AT LEAST 2 weeks notice for all reservations.
- Sky Tonight Tour - Constellation stories, navigating the night sky, and star-hopping
- Dobsonian Telescope Operation - instruction on how to use the telescopes and find celestial objects
- Domed Telescope Observation - You will be given access to our 6" and 8" refractors.
- Open-Roof Telescope Observation: You will be given access to our open-roof telescope buildings which contain C14 and C8 telescopes outfitted with state of the art astrophotography and positioning equipment.
How much does it cost?
Minimum fee - $200, or $10 per guest, whichever is greater
How do I make a reservation?
Reservation requests can be made by sending an email to our Astronomy Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information in your email:
- Organization or Group name
- Contact name/email/phone/fax
- Age level
- # of attendees
- Preferred date and time
- Alternate date and time
For more information please call (940)369-8213.