The Sky Theater @ UNT is located in the Environmental Sciences Building on the University of North Texas campus in Denton, TX at 1704 W. Mulberry St.
Cars, Vans, and Small Busses
The closest parking lot is Eagle Commuter 7 (E7). There are several ways to purchase parking:
- Advanced Visitor Parking Permit: A visitor parking permit can be purchased for $5 online by logging in here or creating a guest account. The passes are good in all orange Eagle Lots (Map below).
- Parkmoble app: You will need to download the Parkmoblie App (Google Play | itunes ) on your smart phone and register it with your vehicle. These passes are good only in Parkmoblie lots (See Map and Map key). Cost starts at $2.45/hr plus a $0.35 fee.
- Smart Meter: Parking can be purchased for some lots at Smart Meter kiosks with Credit Cards. These passes are only good in the lot they are purchased. The location of smart meters is indicated on the Map below. Cost starts at $2.45/hr plus a $0.35 fee.
- Free Parking: Parking on the side of the road on Hickory and Oak St is free and open spots can usually be found after 5pm or on weekends.
There are also parking garages but these on the South-East part of campus and a bit of a walk to Sky Theater. For more, up to date information on parking, visit UNT's visitor parking information website. A full campus parking map can be viewed here.
Purchase Advanced Parking Permit Online
Use the following information to purchase an Advanced Visitor Parking Permit
- If you have purchased a pass before, log in here. If not you will need to create a guest account.
- If you created a guest account, you will need to login using link sent to your email to verify your account.
- Click 'Get Permits' and select the 'Next >>' button on the following page
- Select the Day Pass, date needed, and pay.
Please be mindful that there are only limited number of visitor parking spaces and availability can vary day-to-day due to different events taking place on campus. Please come in as few vehicles as possible and try to arrive early to allow time to find a space.
*Please note that parking polices do change. So if you are booking well in advance, you might consider checking back in closer to the time of your reservation.
Busses should unload on the west side of the Environmental Science building in lot FS-11 shown in Parking Map.
Busses should park at UNT Lot 35 (See Bus Parking Map below) and plan on returning to the Environmental Science building about 45 minutes after the reservation time. Busses may also park at the Walmart North of Campus near the corner of 35E and 380 which is just a few miles north of campus (probably the best place to park). There is no other space available for bus parking. Drivers should plan to stay with the bus.
Bus parking requires that you completed this linked form.
Bus Route Map
For more information please call (940)369-8213 or email us at email@example.com.