The Sky Theater @ UNT is located in the Environmental Sciences Building on the University of North Texas campus in Denton, TX at 1704 W. Mulberry St.
Cars, Vans, and Small Busses
The closest parking lot is Eagle Commuter 7 (E7). There are several ways to purchase parking:
- Advanced Visitor Parking Permit: A visitor parking permit can be purchased for $5 online by logging in here or creating a guest account. The passes are good in all orange Eagle Lots (Map below).
- Parkmobile app: You will need to download the Parkmobile App (Google Play | itunes ) on your smart phone and register it with your vehicle. These passes are good only in Parkmobile lots (See Map and Map key). Cost is $2.25/hr.
- Free Parking: Parking on the side of the road on Hickory and Oak St is free and open spots can usually be found after 5pm or on weekends.
There are also parking garages but these on the South-East part of campus and a bit of a walk to Sky Theater. Large groups attending during normal buisness hours might want to plan ahead to use these as the E7 lot generally fills up. For more, up to date information on parking, visit UNT's visitor parking information website. A full campus parking map can be viewed here. A visitor guide to UNT parking is also available.
Purchase Advanced Parking Permit Online
Use the following information to purchase an Advanced Visitor Parking Permit
- If you have purchased a pass before, log in here. If not, you will need to create a guest account.
- If you created a guest account, you will need to login using link sent to your email to verify your account.
- Click 'Get Permits' and select the 'Next >>' button on the following page
- Select the Day Pass, date needed, and pay.
Please be mindful that there are only a limited number of visitor parking spaces and availability can vary day-to-day due to different events taking place on campus. Please come in as few vehicles as possible and try to arrive early to allow time to find a space.
*Please note that parking polices do change. So if you are booking well in advance, you might consider checking back in closer to the time of your reservation.
Busses should unload on the west side of the Environmental Science building in lot FS-11 shown in Parking Map.
Busses should park at UNT Lot 35 (See Bus Parking Map below) and plan on returning to the Environmental Science building about 45 minutes after the reservation time. Busses may also park at the Walmart North of Campus on UNiversity Drive which is just a few miles north of campus (probably the best place to park). There is no other space available for bus parking. Drivers should plan to stay with the bus.
Bus parking requires that you complete this linked form.
Bus Route Map
For more information please call (940)369-8213 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.